You have an IT degree from the University of Granada, but miss the international experience. Sounds familiar? Then this program might be for you. Dutch recruitment agency YoungCapital offers you the chance to get relevant international experience as an IT-specialist. How? By joining our International Expat Program in the Netherlands, in collaboration with Bi4 Group, the University of Granada, and onGranada. Apply now and start as an IT specialist for big brands such as KLM and ING.
KICKSTART YOUR CAREER
Many of you will know that getting international experience is the perfect way to kickstart your career. Why? Because it shows you’re willing to take a chance and widen your horizon. You get to experience different cultures, enhance your language skills and learn to stand on your own two feet. All things that future employers will definitely appreciate. Spending a few months in a foreign country will therefore increase your market value. Seriously, what are you waiting for?
Dutch recruitment agency YoungCapital was founded in 2000. What started as a simple website, became an innovative recruitment agency that would forever change the face of Dutch recruitment. YoungCapital believes in the power of young professionals. They are ambitious, creative, flexible, and always online. With their endless energy and fresh perspective, they are essential to all businesses.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• The opportunity to work in the Netherlands for 18 months.
• A good salary.
• Gain relevant work experience as an IT specialist.
• Help with your registration in the Netherlands and in finding affordable housing.
• A Dutch Onboarding Program: learn everything you need to know about the Netherlands.
• The chance to work on your language skills.
• A personal Talent Manager.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• You have an IT degree from the ETSIIT of the University of Granada.
• You have a minimal B2 proficiency level in English.
• You’re highly motivated to make this program a success.
Bi4 Group is an international IT engineering consultancy that operates from Granada, Spain. The company was founded in 2012 and currently employs more than 30 IT professionals. Bi4 Group supports various companies with their innovation and creates high-end data-driven solutions.